Your partner in educational innovation and effective educational technology integration
For further information on how Globe Consulting can assist you with effective organisational and educational change as well as eLearning and mLearning (mobile learning) please complete the response form.
1. Mobile learning - potential and pitfalls, including
designing learning materials for mobile learning; creating a mobile learning strategy; and delivering mobile learning.
2. Delivering open and distance learning, including
designing and developing rich media learning resources; and supporting distance education learners.
3. Blended and Online learning, including
deploying educational technology effectively in developing settings; developing an online learning strategy;
designing learning materials for online learning; and implementing online learning.
4. The implication, potential and challenges of OER within communities of practice, including
integrating Open Education Resources in learning materials for ODL/mobile/elearning; and building communities of practice regarding distance education/mobile learning/elearning.
5. The learning organisation - retaining, sustaining and growing capacity, including
managing change in educational settings and organisations;
knowledge management - retaining tacit and explicit knowledge;
professional development strategies for educators;
supporting educators to create professional development/workshop materials;
how to evaluate the success of educational projects, with an overview of learning analytics; and
designing physical learning environments such a study centres and telecentres.
| || |
- Creating a strategic plan for the implementation of eLearning/mLearning. This normally include the vision, mission and values of such an initiative, strategic objectives, particular strategies to achieve these objectives, resources and organisational structures required.
- Project Management: defining the milestones, dates and deliverables as well as monitoring and managing actual progress.
- Defining the profile and the evaluation of the staff to be seconded/appointed to the eLearning/mLearning (mobile learning) Centre.
- Evaluating open source and commercial options.
- Evaluation, selection and implementation (if required) of a Web-based Learning Management System (LMS)
- Training of trainers, academic staff and students in the
on-line and mLearning (mobile learning) teaching-learning process.
- Defining the criteria, then selecting and managing the pilot projects.
- Creating on-line/mLearning (mobile learning) course materials and graphics.
- Creating draft policies
for the use of eLearning/mLearning (mobile learning) such as intellectual property, copyright and authenticity.
- Creating draft procedures for processes
like the development and maintenance of course materials.
- Setting objectives for open and distance delivery.
- Preparing engaging learning materials.
- Scoping the logistics of the production and delivery mechanisms.
- Determining change readiness.
- Creating urgency for change.
- Implementing frameworks for a positive change experience.
- Creating an energising vision.
- Negotiating possible employee role changes.
- Establishing roles within organisational change.
- Communicating for buy-in.
- Managing expectations during change.
- Influencing organisational culture.
- Establishing new organisational structures.
- Determining the educational rationale for the use of technologies including IT in education.
- Understanding the educational affordances of technologies.
- Creating integration strategies.
- Building communities of practice.
- Ensuring the retention and sharing of knowledge.
- Evaluation methods to determine effective usage of technologies.
- Strategic and tactical management of IT systems for ICT-enabled learning and teaching.
Copyright © Globe Consulting 1995-2012, All Rights Reserved